Friday, January 15, 2010

feature article

Why School UNIFORMS
Students do not want uniforms, but parents do. Why is that? Students have many different opinions between having uniforms and not wanting school uniforms? Lets find out why students disagree with having school uniforms.

I interviewed my brother Richmond and he does not like school uniforms. "I asked him if he likes school uniforms?" and he said" no because we are not going to be able to express your feelings." "Also clothing helps express ourselves and it shows your impression on some one that you first meet." I also asked if he thought that school uniforms brought them together"? He said" no because each person has a different mood and a different style." " students also like wearing specific colors that fit their mood." I know that students ( children) have different feelings and they all have different ways that they like to do things. Sometimes students have bad opinions and others have good, but that's life so we can not do anything about their life. That's why school uniforms were made so there would not be a problem deciding what to wear in the morning.

Students and parents have different opinions about whether they should wear school uniforms or if they should not. I do not think that us students should have to wear school uniforms if we do not want to. My brother has no respect for school uniforms. I asked him if he thought that uniforms are not necessary? He said " no he does not feel that it is necessary because i (he) does not like them. Also i (he) does not feel comfortable wearing them.""A student in my class says that us students should wear school uniforms because we spend less time looking for clothes because we already know what we are going to wear.""That students second opinion is that we should not wear school uniforms because we have the freedom to wear anything we want."

School uniforms from my brother and my point of view are not liked or useful. School uniforms are not liked or at least most of the time change parents minds about a school. My parents ( my mom) likes and wants us students to wear school uniforms. My parents also pick schools not only with good education,but school uniforms. I do not think any student ever liked school uniforms.

No comments: