Monday, November 9, 2009

subject verb aggrement

I am going about to talk about thanks giving at my house with my family. First of all while me and my mom make the food my dad goes to pick every one up and my brothers go set the table . When the whole family starts to come in my house we start to talk about our jobs and our grades on the couch before dinner. After that i go with my cousins to my room and we play. When we go to sit down and eat it starts to get loud and crazy. After we eat and talk for like two hours we all go to my living room to dance. Some times when we dance to music we always do a Spanish dance and then we dance to random music. For example do a salsa then we would do hip hop. When we finish all of that and get tired we go to get something to drink and sit down on the couch. Some of us fall asleep and then two hours later we get up and play the wii. I love thanks giving because i get spend time with my crazy family and do fun things.

No comments: